Thursday 25 July 2013

Wonderland

Hello! This is the first post, and hence the start of my blog. I have never blogged before, but I spend a lot of time reading them. Although this in no way qualifies me, I hope that you will enjoy looking at the same kind of things as I do; mainly food, fashion and frivolity. I hope to post every day and share some of my loves with you. I have no aim for where Jumble will end up, but I hope it will be an adventure! Welcome in :)



"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I? Ah,THAT'S the great puzzle!"

  Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment