Friday 26 July 2013

&Other Stories

I love discovering a new brand, and a few weeks ago I read about &Other Stories in a magazine. From the moment I clicked on I knew I would be a regular visitor to the site, and with that it was bookmarked!
Under the umbrella of H & M, &Other Stories has a more boutique feel but still at very affordable prices. I recently ordered some of their new items and was really impressed with the delivery service and quality! Check out my shopping bag below:

 Printed espadrille flats,  £17

  Cat-eye sunglasses, black. £29

  Knitted sweater, black. £45

I was so happy with my purchases, here is my wish list for my next shop with &Other Stories:

   Nike Pre Montreal Racer Fade sneakers, blue. £62

    Embossed suede skirt, indigo. £125

   Alyson Fox Bustier, printed. £29

Finally, there is an &Other Stories shop in London for those of you who aren't a fan of online shopping. The address is 256-258 Regent Street, W1B 3AF

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment