Friday 2 August 2013

Top lip balms Lips

My friends know that I always have at least one lip balm on me at all times. It has become some what of an obsession! I have done all the hard work trying and testing a range of lip balms, so I thought today I would share my favourites with you. 

1. eos 
Standing for 'evolution of smooth', this American brand has been all over the internet lately, being promoted by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus. The lip balms are a fun spherical shape with a twist lid, in all sorts of fruit flavours. They are also 100% natural and organic! Check out their website at http://evolutionofsmooth.com for their entire product range. I love my Honeysuckle eos lipbalm because it looks fun and tastes delicious! At roughly £5 each, they are a really good present, especially because the brand is still relatively unknown in England at the moment.

                              


2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lip balm 
I love the whole Palmer's Cocoa Butter range. The body butter and Natural Bronze gradual tanning moisturiser are part of my daily beauty routine. The lip balm is cheap (£1.89 at Superdrug stores), readily available and tastes lovely and chocolately!

I really recommend trying these two lip balms in preparation for those long winter months. 

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment